Thursday, August 28, 2014

Poster Making and More Crochet Gems.

I think I have mentioned this previously, but we have a school ball coming up (for the parents). It's the biggest fundraiser in the calendar and is held every two years. This year is having a Moulin Rouge theme and my lovely neighbour has sketched out lots of posters that we are painting. It's the closest I have been to a paint by numbers set for years and I'm enjoying the process so much that it's hard to do anything else.
Except for make the occasional crochet gem. Sometimes I wish I could crawl into a quiet corner and just make gems and paint posters with people bringing me the odd meal. I think I could really get into that.
Lots and lots of love,
Kate. xxooxx.
p.s. I am obsessed with the neon string used to suspend the gems.

4 comments:

  1. Your neighbour is really talented ! Cool poster !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, me encanta todo lo que muestras en tu blog!!!! los conejitos me encantaron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, more gems in new colours!!! and neon thread, always a great choice!
    much love,
    Ingrid xx
    http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to think about the song "Diamonds are a girl's best friends" from the movie Moulin Rouge when I read your post! :-)

    Good luck the the fundraiser ball! It sounds like a great event!

    Take care
    Anne
    http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails