Thursday, September 25, 2014

Books.... and Running Late.


 First of all, let me just say how sorry I am that I didn't get the tutorial up today. I have worked so hard today to finish it but just didn't get there. My afternoon has been cut short a little bit as Jonno and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate his birthday (we spent last night watching the boys in their school play). So PLEASE FORGIVE ME and I will have it up tomorrow instead..... pinky promise!
 This is going to be a quick post as I want to put a bit of make up on before we head out (I've reached that certain age) so I will just show you what we have been reading in the house and will talk about them another day. 
This is the pile of books I picked up from the library the other day. I am so excited.... Lucy - can you see that I found some of yours!!!
So here are some bluebells picked to say "Thanks for your patience".....
Love Kate. xx
p.s. What have you guys been reading lately - any good tips?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails