Friday, August 1, 2014

A New Pattern for You!

 Just to let you know that I am working on a new pattern for you. I have just realised how long it has been since I've put something up so I promise to be more proactive on this count. I love David Austin roses (although I wish some of them had more fragrance) and the beautiful old french roses so thought something along those lines would be fun to make. So drop around sometime over the next couple of days and hopefully I will have it up.



Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

6 comments:

  1. :-) thank you! i'm waiting for your tutorial!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,

    Oh, they look nice! Looking forward to find out more soon!

    Greetings from Belgium,

    Ingrid
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/funkycrochet

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful rose Kate, all that's missing is the perfume. All the best with the tutorial, xoJoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pity the old roses aren't as hardy as the David Austins, if only we could have the best of both worlds! My husband is out pruning our roses at the moment, all ready for spring. My fave is Nahema, gorgeous scent, lovely old-fashioned scent and does well in NZ's humidity.

    Super-cute pattern and pefect timing as I'm about to load up a tea cosy with roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful Kate, and indeed so very reminiscent of the old English roses such as David Austin's! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy your blog and just had to tell you that I'm in the UK and today have been to David Austen roses which is a few miles from us and have spent a couple of lovely hours there including a Cornish Cream Tea ! Oh and also bought a wonderful yellow rose names Graham Thomas to train over an arch in the garden :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails