Monday, October 21, 2013

Setting up a Christmas Scene.

It's all go at our house this morning as it is the time of year when I start getting scenes ready for Christmas cards. Do you like my silver birch forest..... it's made from straws.
Lots of discussion goes into casting. Sadly the rabbits and fox(es?) voted against having John the Bear in the shoot so that was a little awkward.
MAYBE if he didn't keep going off for a quick 'hibernate' they wouldn't have had time to plot behind his back. 
MAYBE it's time for me to start getting out a bit more.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

15 comments:

  1. so interesting and unusual! bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't know! Sounds as though bear is the tricky one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics and....the short story, too!!! ;oD
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely scene. What a good way to give everyone a bit of crochet even if they don't like it in their homes. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Realy good idea, have thought of doing my own cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why would anyone NOT like crochet in their homes? Not understanding that at all.

    Love the photo shoot. The director is the boss, so I hope they all do as they are told. I loved the last cards you made, and these are looking rather good too. Your animals are fabulous. I wish I were half as clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bear sounds full of mischief keep a close eye on him x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool. I love the birches! And keep your eye on that bear...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Always difficult when film stars get bolshie! Has John the Bear disappeared to his Winnebago in a huff?! perhaps he could be mollified by his own scene written especially for him? Your silver birch trees made from straws are perfect - very clever indeed! Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it :) wish I was on your christmas card list :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Please send me one .....falalalalalala la la la la la!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ps last one above was Rachell TLRoR ---

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails