Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Blackboard Wall and Other Things.

The blackboard wall has come in very handy over the past couple of months. As you can see, the boys have expressed themselves nicely all over it. By the way, do you like our super high spare bed? Until our old bed is trundled off to its next destination, for storage purposes, the spare has become a triple decker. Very luxurious.
The blackboard wall has also been terrific as a backdrop to take photos against. I adore it so much that there is a part of me that would love to do our bedroom the same way (but I do know it would never work in there). I have shown these portraits before, Archie and Hugo painted by my friend Mandy Williams
And a bundle of bunting by nightlight just for something pretty.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails