Tuesday, August 27, 2013

More from the Meadow.

 My meadow is starting to sprout wild flowers in preparation for Saturday night. I still have to stitch on some little plastic animals but I am so close to the finishing line.
 This is my head piece. I hope they are toilet trained.
 And my necklace / choker.
 And while it would fit in nicely, this is actually my newly covered lampshade... not a hat.
Lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.
p.s. Thank you so much for all of your book comments from Saturday - I enjoyed reading what you up to so much AND was happy to see that we have so many books in common. We have such good taste!


12 comments:

  1. Love your meadow top and the head piece, too!!!
    What about : skirt/leggings/pants ??????
    xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit will look amazing can't wait to see it on x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That outfit looks great. The necklace is amazing! Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really taking shape, what a great idea, you have such a good imagination.
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top looks great,looking forward to seeing it on you. You have done allot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that choker, such spring colours. Would love to see it on! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh - that really is the cutest outfit you have put together - it is so creative, fun and bursting with colours. Will we get a peek of it when it is all together. Any plans on how to use it after it's outing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit! What a splendiferous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just the bees knees with your creative designs, cannot wait to see the whole ensemble! mel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should add one or two ladybugs/birds from Lucy ( http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/crochet-ladybirds.html ) at your meadow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! What a great idea!

    Greetings from germany

    Schnulli

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you don't mind but I may have to make myself one of those meadow tops, it looks so beautiful and warm for the winter (unless of course you're a size 18 and fancy selling it? I'm guessing you're a bit more slight than I am.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails