Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Felt Wreath Making... With Kids!

 I think I have written before about two very cool girls who come to me about three mornings a week before school. I've known them ever since they were tiny and their mum was even at Hugo's birth. Needless to say I love them to bits and we all treasure any time we get to hang out with them. Not only are they the loveliest things known to mankind, but they also wear shoes like this! What I wouldn't give for a pair of silver sequined balled flats.
At the moment we are working on a special project. All four kids have pitched in and I think they have done the most amazing job. Still a wee way to go though, thank goodness, because it is so much fun.





Lots and lots of love,
Kate xxooxx.
p.s. I am so sorry, I have accidentally deleted someone's comment from the previous post and I can't remember who and I don't want them to think I thought their comment was inappropriate. I am sooooo sorry if it was you!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails