Friday, October 12, 2012

Birthday Girl.

 A whole week has flown by since my last post as everyday has been a flurry of school holidays and birthday stuff.... because it was my birthday on Wednesday. My neighbour - you know the one I mean, made me a chicken wire version of my wedding dress. I will have to post a photos of my wedding one day to show you. Isn't it amazing!!!!!
 I think it would probably be a bit painful to wear so I may just settle for wrapping it with fairy lights at Christmas. I wish I could wear it though.
 This is my cake - thanks Nigella, it worked out really well.
And I had to show you a photo of this little fellow who we found ambling across our lawn last week. Bertie was very respectful but did feel that a little sniff was necessary.
Love Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails