Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fresh off the Needles and Hooks.

 I can't believe that I haven't posted a photo of the little jumper I made. I need to make a few tweaks to the pattern and am soooo looking forward to trying it onto the real live baby that I will be cuddling in a couple of weeks (not my own).
 I have also just finished this cowl and have already typed up the pattern so watch out - It just needs to be tested out one more time though...
 Most exciting of all however (and really only to me), I have picked up the crochet hook again and have lots of plans....
 Oh yes, I also finished this cowl last night. It was originally going to be a shrug but it wasn't very comfortable so I unstitched it and did a bit of reconfiguring. I absolutely adore it now, it's like being wrapped in a blanket.
Have a lovely day/night,
Love Kate xxooxx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails