Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bunting and Trees and Chooks and Stuff.

It was raining and our hens were very put out as they had to cancel their busy day. The picnic table was welcome shelter although there was a moment of awkwardness when the chook on the far right pecked at a patch of grass where the chook on the far left had just done her business. The middle two didn't know whether to tell her or not and the culprit pretended someone else did it.
So today, I had a little bit of time at home on my own - this meant time to get a serious move on with some paintings. It was more paper-cutting than painting as it was scissor work all day.
Cutting up tissue paper into triangles (tissue paper has suddenly become my favourite 'thing'.
And making bunting for trees. At this point I must point out that no actual books were harmed during the making of this painting. I scanned some old text into the scanner and printed it. I can't bring myself to have scissors anywhere near books.
And another glimpse of where I am heading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails