Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Trip to the Bead Shop.




Thank you very much for all of your comments when I was feeling under the weather. Sleep was the best cure in the end and I made sure I received ridiculous amounts of it. The dreams I had during this time though, I tell you, I am glad no one else was watching.
This morning I headed to my favourite bead shop and bought a few bits and bobs for weights on jug covers. I did take my camera to take photos but the light wasn't very good and it was also crowded with people and I didn't feel like pushing them in their backs to get a good shot. Well, for most of the time I didn't feel like pushing them.
By the way, the train necklace is Hugo's creation - great colours.
Uh oh, the boys just turned on the TV and 'Wallace and Grommit' are on, how is anything going to be achieved now. Let the roast burn in the oven, I'm drinking tea and watching television.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails